Monday, March 06, 2006

New Reef Club in Sonoma County

There is some very exiting news out of the Northbay. A new and I think the only reef club has formed called The North Coast Reefers. There has been a few meetings, one about every two months. It is my understanding the group is going to start meeting once a month. If you want to subscribe to their newsletter here is the link

http://lists.sonic.net/mailman/listinfo/northcoastreefers

The next meeting is March 10th at 7pm directions to the location is in the newsletter.
Hope to see you there.

I was at www.reefkeeping.com and I noticed that one one of there articles they had a pod cast about the article. It turns out there is a web site that is pod casting information on reef tanks it is really great! www.talkingreef.com I encourage everyone to check it out.

No comments: