Friday, September 22, 2006

More Rants

I has been a while since I have posted anything it is amazing how life can just be so crazy. Now since everything has calmed down I am going to get back to business.
I wanted to remained everyone that the next Northcoast Reefers Club meeting is on Oct 9th at the Russian River Brewery on 4th st. In Santa Rosa at 7pm. I am going to give a talk on the variety of media that is at our disposal to learn as much as we can about reefkeeping. And how to wade through the B.S. that is posted all over the internet from the wantabe's on many of the chat forums to the guy's at your local fish store. By the way don't even believe the info that I post here go out and do your own research and then decide if you can deem it reliable. I am also going to bring a few speices of macro-algae to share. It should be a fun night.

No comments: